CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £8.13Trending at £9.67
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.72
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication brings together the work of several writers in documenting and understanding the consequences of state-formation on ethnicity in Malaysia and Singapore, thirty years after the two nations went their separate paths.
- Author BiographyLian Kwen Fee, Ph.D. (1986) in Sociology, Victoria University of Wellington, is Associate Professor and chairs the Department of Sociology at the National University of Singapore. His research and publication interests are in race and ethnicity, nation-state, migration , and citizenship.
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSocial Sciences in Asia
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight468 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLian Kwen Fee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.