Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis lecture argues that by understanding the black and Asian collective desire for education, we can begin to reclaim the meaning of education, reinstating it as a radical site of resistance and refutation, so evident in the postcolonial experience.
- Author BiographyAt the time of publication, Heidi Safia Mirza was Professor of Equalities Studies in Education at the Institute of Education, University of London.
- Author(s)Heidi Safia Mirza
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInaugural Professorial Lectures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Education Publications
- Content Note9 black & white halftones, 1 figures
- Weight59 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.