CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis stunning new edition retains the book's broad aims, intended audience, and multidisciplinary approach. New chapters take into account the more current backdrop of globalization, particularly events such as 9/11, and attendant developments that make a reconsideration of race relations in education quite urgent.
- Author BiographyCameron McCarthy is Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Warren Crichlow is Associate Professor and Director of the Graduate Program in Education, York University, Canada. Gregory Dimitriadis is Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Leadership and Policy, SUNY Buffalo. Nadine Dolby is Assistant Professor, Department of Curriculum and Instruction, School of Education, Purdue University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Social Thought
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight1088 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCameron McCarthy,Greg Dimitriadis,Nadine Dolby,Warren Crichlow
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.