CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionMarriage between blacks and whites is a long-standing and deeply ingrained taboo in American culture. This book explains how and why such marriages have gained acceptance, and what this tells us about race relations in contemporary America. It also helps us understand the extent to which America has overcome its racist past.
- Author BiographyRenee Romano, associate professor of history at Wesleyan University, is the editor of the forthcoming The Civil Rights Movement and the Politics of American Memory. Race Mixing is her first book.
- Author(s)Renee Romano
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.