All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.62
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £9.72Trending at £14.97
- £16.38Trending at £29.34
- £8.27Trending at £12.92
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
- £12.08Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the theory and practice of race relations over the past five decades, Race Relations in Britain assesses key areas of policy from education to immigration, analysing their effect on the movement towards racial equality.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBaroness Tessa Ann Vosper Blackstone,Bhikhu Parekh,Peter Sanders
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.