All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.05
- £7.98Trending at £8.07
- £7.25Trending at £7.99
- £20.03Trending at £22.35
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £23.47Trending at £35.02
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the emergence of rock 'n' roll in a social and regional context. This book connects the music to the larger transformations that were unsettling the post-World War II southern landscape.
- Author(s)Michael T. Bertrand
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic in American Life
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.