All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.54Trending at £21.20
- £7.81Trending at £11.06
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the material conditions of race and its relation to class and gender
- Author BiographyTheodore Koditschek is an associate professor of history at the University of Missouri. Sundiata Keita Cha-Jua is an associate professor of history at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Helen A. Neville is a professor of educational psychology and African American studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHelen A. Neville,Sundiata Keita Cha-Jua,Theodore Koditschek
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.