All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.36Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionImmigration has long shaped US society in fundamental ways. With Latinos recently surpassing African Americans as the largest minority group in the US, attention has been focused on the important implications of immigration for the character and role of race in US life, including patterns of racial inequality and racial identity.
- Author BiographyNAZLI KIBRIA is Professor of Sociology at Boston University. CARA BOWMAN is a doctoral student at Boston University. MEGAN O LEARY is a doctoral student at Boston University.
- Author(s)Cara Bowman,Megan O'Leary,Nazli Kibria
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleImmigration and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight442 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.