All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cotton States Exposition of 1895 was a world's fair in Atlanta held to stimulate foreign and domestic trade for a region in an economic depression. This title uses the exposition to examine the competing agendas of white supremacist organizers and the people of color who participated.
- Author BiographyTheda Perdue is the Atlanta Distinguished Professor of Southern Culture at the University of North Carolina.
- Author(s)Theda Perdue
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleGeorgia Southern University Jack N. and Addie D. Averitt Lecture Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note31 b&w photos, 1 table
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byAlan C. Downs,Anastatia Sims
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.