CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.67Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £8.66Trending at £11.98
- £8.92Trending at £9.99
- £8.28Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe speed of the German Blitzkrieg in 1940 and the relative ease with which they brushed aside Allied defenses meant four years of occupation. But in June 1944-this time with American forces-the Allies finally returned for a rematch.
- Author BiographyLeo Marriott is a retired Air Traffic Controller who has had more than thirty books published on his specialist subjects: naval warfare and aviation. He is an experienced pilot and accomplished aerial photographer, as his work in this book shows! Simon Forty has been working in publishing as editor and author for 35 years and edited Leo's first book, on Royal Naval Frigates in time for the Falklands War-and a subsequent sellout. He has cycled and toured the Normandy battlefields on many occasions.
- Author(s)Leo Marriott,Simon Forty
- PublisherCasemate Books
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHavertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCasemate Books
- Content Note300, colour throughout
- Weight1134 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.