All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveals how a California city's civil rights struggles and racialized local politics were dramatically affected by the city's relationship with the military, and speaks to debates on American urban development, race relations, and civilian/military relationships throughout the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyCarol Lynn McKibben is Lecturer in History and Co-coordinator of the Public History/Public Service Major at Stanford University. She is currently Public Historian for the City of Seaside, California, and the Director of the Seaside History Project.
- Author(s)Carol Lynn McKibben
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight475 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.