All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to examine how corporations contributed to integrating racial minorities into the American workplace in the latter half of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyJennifer Delton received her Ph.D. in History from Princeton University and is currently Associate Professor of History at Skidmore College. She is the author of Making Minnesota Liberal: Civil Rights and the Transformation of the Democratic Party (2002) and several articles on race, politics, and labor. She is a regular contributor to Salmagundi Magazine.
- Author(s)Jennifer Delton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
- £18.56Trending at £20.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.