Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a critical examination of mainstream research on racial profiling. Through qualitative analysis of interviews with people of color who have experienced racial profiling, it offers an alternative understanding of racialized law and the traffic stop as the manifestation of racialized law enforcement.
- Author BiographyKaren S. Glover is assistant professor in the Department of Sociology, Criminology and Justice Studies Program, at California State University San Marcos.
- Author(s)Karen S. Glover
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/06/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleIssues in Crime and Justice
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.