All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* In Harry's second book he introduces us to the novelties which abound in our North Country Fairs, from fell Running to Rabbit Fancying.
- Author BiographyHarry Pearson is a journalist and writer who contributes regularly to the GUARDIAN, WHEN SATURDAY COMES and a number of those men's magazines with women in bras on the cover. His first book, THE FAR CORNER, was runner up for the William Hill Sports Book of the Year.
- Author(s)Harry Pearson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/09/1997
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteSection: 8, B&W
- Weight200 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.