All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDarcy and Sophia are unidentical twins. Sophia is well-behaved and pretty, the spokesman for the pair; Darcy is bigger, silent, and, seeing that she can never be like her twin gradually becomes a rebel. They remain as close as twins can be. Until they fall for the same man, and it seems as they will have to choose between family, and love.
- Author BiographyTerry Prone is the head of the successful PR firm Carr Communications, and is the author of seven previous non-fiction books as well as of Blood Brothers, Soul Sisters. She has a husband and son.
- Author(s)Terry Prone
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/08/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date04/04/2007
- Content Noten/a
- Weight238 g
- Width111 mm
- Height29 mm
- Spine178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.77
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £5.17Trending at £6.94
- £5.38Trending at £5.77
- £3.78Trending at £4.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.