Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionA bibliography of current research on racism in contemporary America. It includes almost 15,000 entries to books, articles, dissertations, reports, and other materials organised under 87 subject-headings, and items describing both personal and institutional racism.
- Author BiographyMEYER WEINBERG is Professor Emeritus in the W.E.B. Du Bois Department of Afro-American Studies, University of Massachusetts, Amherst./e In addition to being active in the Chicago Civil Rights movement during the 1960s and 1970s, Professor Weinberg founded and edited Integrated Education magazine and the Research Review of Equal Education. He is the author of numerous books and articles on the subject of racism.
- Author(s)Meyer Weinberg
- Date of Publication23/05/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Ethnic Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.