All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadar Micro-Doppler Signatures: Processing and applications concentrates on the processing and application of radar micro-Doppler signatures in real world situations, providing readers with a good working knowledge on a variety of applications of radar micro-Doppler signatures.
- Author BiographyDr. Victor C. Chen is internationally recognised for his work on micro-Doppler signatures and time-frequency based image formation techniques. He was the first researcher to develop the time-frequency based image formation method and one of the first to demonstrate radar micro-Doppler signatures of a walking person. Dr. Chen has published more than 150 papers and articles on the topic. Dr. Dave Tahmoush is a Caltech graduate and Fulbright research scholar, and works at the US Army Research Laboratory in Adelphi, Maryland, on micro-Doppler signatures and classification analysis as well as urban aided target recognition. Dr. Tahmoush also organizes the Workshop on Dismount Detection and Classification. William Miceli has recently retired from the U.S. Office of Naval Research and is currently investigating ship wakes produced by small craft.
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectromagnetics and Radar
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDavid Tahmoush,Victor C. Chen,William J. Micelli
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.81
- £35.99Trending at £48.07
- £27.44Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.