All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on state-of-the-art methodologies to extract information about urban areas from Synthetic Aperture Radar data. It includes case studies that are sorted into two groups-the mapping of the current urban state and the monitoring of change.
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- Series TitleRemote Sensing and Digital Image Processing
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note120 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byUwe Soergel
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.