Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionA text and general reference on the design and analysis of radar signals As radar technology evolves to encompass a growing spectrum of applications in military, aerospace, automotive, and other sectors, innovations in digital signal processing have risen to meet the demand.
- Author BiographyNADAV LEVANON is a professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering-Systems at Tel-Aviv University, and head of its Weinstein Research Institute for Signal Processing. He is an IEEE Fellow, cited for contributions to radar signal analysis and detection. He is the author of Radar Principles (Wiley). ELI MOZESON, a former student of Dr. Levanon, is a practicing radar engineer.
- Author(s)Eli Mozeson,Nadav Levanon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight774 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.