Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to the theory and the large-scale simulation methods currently used in radiation hydrodynamics.
- Author BiographyJohn Castor is a physicist at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, CA.
- Author(s)John I. Castor
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.