CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £5.25Trending at £5.64
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Goitein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight528 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
- Table Of ContentsRadiation in the Treatment of Cancer.- Uncertainty.- Mapping Anatomy.- Designing a Treatment Beam.- Biology Matters.- Designing a Treatment Plan.- Motion Management.- Planning Manually.- IMRT and Optimization .- Proton Therapy in Water.- Proton Therapy in the Patient.- Quality Assurance.- Confidence.
- Author BiographyMichael Goitein, Ph.D., is Professor of Radiation Therapy Emeritus (Radiation Biophysics) Harvard Medical School. He is certified in Therapeutic Radiological Physics by the American Board of Radiology and in Medical Physics by the Swiss Society of Medical Physics and Biology. He is also a Fellow in the American Association of Physicists in Medicine and an Honorary Member of the Belgian Society of Radiotherapy and Oncology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.