All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers collected in this hugely useful volume cover the principle physical and biological aspects of radiation therapy and in addition, address practical clinical considerations in the planning and delivering of that therapy.
- Author BiographyMichael Goitein, Ph.D., is Professor of Radiation Therapy Emeritus (Radiation Biophysics) Harvard Medical School. He is certified in Therapeutic Radiological Physics by the American Board of Radiology and in Medical Physics by the Swiss Society of Medical Physics and Biology. He is also a Fellow in the American Association of Physicists in Medicine and an Honorary Member of the Belgian Society of Radiotherapy and Oncology.
- Author(s)Michael Goitein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 Illustrations, color; 80 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 330 p. 120 illus., 40 illus. in color.
- Weight741 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.