All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.72
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.36Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
About this product
- DescriptionServes as an introduction to radiation oncology for the resident, student or trainee. This book describes the fundamental concepts, nomenclature and definitions of the field of radiation oncology and covers the basic science, clinical science and technical and planning issues to give the trainee an overview of the core knowledge base of the field.
- Author BiographyGeorge Rodrigues, MD FRCPC MSc, Associate Professor and Clinician Scientist, Departments of Oncology and Epidemiology/Biostatistics, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada. Vikram Velker,MD, Radiation Oncology, Department of Oncology University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada. Lara Best, MD, Radiation Oncology Department of Oncology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)George Rodrigues,Lara Best,Vikram Velker
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication18/05/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.