CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSeries in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 34 black & white tables
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMagdalena S. Stoeva,Richard J. Vetter
- Table Of ContentsINTRODUCTION International Organization for Medical Physics Statement International Radiation Protection Association Statement THE SYSTEM OF RADIATION PROTECTION The ICRP (International Commission on Radiological Protection) System of Radiation Protection OVERVIEW OF MEDICAL PHYSICS (RADIATION PROTECTION IN MEDICINE) Radiation Protection in Medicine (Medical Health Physics) RADIATION PROTECTION IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY Radiation Protection in Diagnostic Radiology RADIATION PROTECTION IN NUCLEAR MEDICINE Radiation Protection in Nuclear Medicine RADIATION PROTECTION IN RADIATION ONCOLOGY Radiation Protection in Radiation Oncology REGULATORY PHILOSOPHY AND CONTROL Regulatory Structures and Issues in Africa Regulatory Structures and Issues in Asia and Oceania Regulatory Structures and Issues in the European Union Regulatory Structures and Issues in the Middle East Regulatory Structures and Issues in North America Regulatory Structures and Issues in Latin America ROLE OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS IN WORLDWIDE MEDICAL RADIATION PROTECTION Role and Activities of the International Atomic Energy Agency The World Health Organization Global Initiative on Radiation Safety in Healthcare Settings The Medical Physicists and the International Organization for Medical Physics The International Union for Physical and Engineering Sciences in Medicine Education and Training in Radiation Protection Medical Exposures: Adverse Consequences and Unintended Exposures ETHICAL USE OF HUMAN SUBJECTS IN MEDICAL RESEARCH Informed Consent in Radiation Medicine Practice and Research GLOSSARY
- Author BiographyEdited by Richard J. Vetter, professor emeritus, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA Magdalena S. Stoeva, chair, IOMP Medical Physics World Board
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.