All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWe see numerous applications for Radiative Decay Engineering (RDE) in biotechnology, clinical assays and analytical chemistry. While implementation of RDE is relatively simple, understanding its principles is difficult. This title describes the fundamental principles for the widespread use of RDE in the biological sciences and nanotechnology.
- Author BiographyChris D. Geddes Ph.D., is an assistant professor, and Director of the Institute of Fluorescence, at the University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute, Medical Biotechnology Center, in Baltimore. He has a B.Sc. from Lancaster University in England and a Ph.D. in physical chemistry (fluorescence spectroscopy) from the University of Wales Swansea. He is the editor of the Journal of Fluorescence, Who's Who in Fluorescence, and Annual Reviews in Fluorescence. He is also executive director of the Society of Fluorescence. Dr Geddes has published numerous papers, review articles and book chapters etc, on the Principles and Applications of Fluorescence. Dr. Joseph R. Lakowicz is Professor of Biochemistry at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and Director of the Center for Fluorescence Spectroscopy. Dr. Lakowicz has published over 400 scientific articles, has edited numerous books, holds 16 issued patents, and is the sole author of the widely used text, Principles of Fluorescence Spectroscopy, also published by Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, now in its 2nd Edition.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- Series TitleTopics in Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note295 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1111 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byChris D. Geddes,Joseph R. Lakowicz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.