Radiative Forcing of Climate Change: Expanding the Concept and Addressing Uncertainties by Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council, Climate Research Committee, Board on Atmospheric Sciences & Climate, Committee on Radiative Forcing Effects on Climate (Paperback, 2005)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionChanges in climate are driven by natural and human-induced perturbations of the Earth's energy balance. These climate drivers or forcings include variations in greenhouse gases, aerosols, land use, and many other factors. This book reviews the knowledge of climate forcings and recommends critical research needed to improve understanding.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Radiative Forcing Effects on Climate, Climate Research Committee, National Research Council
- Author(s)Board on Atmospheric Sciences & Climate,Climate Research Committee,Committee on Radiative Forcing Effects on Climate,Division on Earth and Life Studies,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), col. maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.