All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionSources of the translated texts : title-page verso.
- Author BiographyEric Marty is Professor of Contemporary French Literature at the University of Paris VII - Diderot. He is author of many books including Pourquoi le XXe siecle a-t-il pris Sade au serieux? (Why did the 20th century take Sade seriously?) Roland Barthes: La litterature et le droit a la mort (Roland Barthes: Literature and the right to death) Une querelle avec Alain Badiou, philosophe (A quarrel with Alain Badiou, philosopher), Bref sejour a Jerusalem (A short stay in Jerusalem), and most recently the novel Le C÷ur de la jeune Chinoise (The heart of the young Chinese). Marty is the editor of the xuvres Completes of Roland Barthes and the Journal of Andre Gide, 1887-1925.Alan Astro is Professor of Modern Languages at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas. He has translated from French (writers such as Henri Raczymow and Cyrille Fleischman) and Yiddish (in Yiddish South of the Border: An Anthology of Latin American Yiddish Writing).
- Author(s)Eric Marty
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies in Antisemitism
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byAlan Astro
- Foreword byBruno Chaouat
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.