CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionRADICAL GARDENING traces strands of idealism, rebellion, political action and social criticism in the garden both historically and today.
- Author BiographyGeorge McKay is a leading British author on aspects of alternative culture through music, protest, lifestyle. He is Professor of Cultural Studies at the University of Salford. His books include Senseless Acts of Beauty: Cultures of Resistance since the Sixties, DiY Culture: Party & Protest in Nineties Britain and Glastonbury: A Very English Fair. He is also co-editor of the academic journal Social Movement Studies: Journal of Social, Cultural and Political Protest (Routledge), as well as a fairly frequent contributor to BBC radio. He has appeared on numerous television programmes, and written for publications such as the Guardian, Independent, and New Statesman. He lives in Lancaster.
- Author(s)George McKay
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/05/2017
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.