CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.45
- £23.99Trending at £24.26
- £50.40Trending at £51.23
- £30.79Trending at £33.96
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
- £25.45Trending at £34.83
- £6.27Trending at £6.34
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an examination of Islamic radicalisation in the Muslim republics of the former Soviet Union since the end of Communism. This book analyzes the sources and social base of Islamic radicalisation in the region, and identifies the different dynamics at work and how these relate to each other. It assesses the level of foreign involvement.
- Author BiographyGalina M. Yemelianova is Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Russian and East European Studies at the University of Birmingham, UK. Her publications include Yemen under the Ottoman Rule, 1538-1635, Russia and Islam: a historical survey and (as co-editor) Islam and Post-Soviet Russia: Private and public faces (also published by Routledge).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white halftones, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGalina M. Yemelianova
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.