CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £16.48Trending at £19.90
- £5.03Trending at £5.62
- £16.48Trending at £17.55
- £7.96Trending at £8.35
- £42.34Trending at £44.82
- £6.50Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2005, explains why radical right parties have advanced in a diverse array of democracies.
- Author BiographyPippa Norris is the McGuire Lecturer in Comparative Politics at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. Her work compares elections and public opinion, gender politics, and political communications. Companion volumes by this author, also published by Cambridge University Press, include A Virtuous Circle (2000), Digital Divide (2001), Democratic Phoenix (2002), and Rising Tide (2003), Electoral Engineering (2004) and Sacred and Secular (2004).
- Author(s)Pippa Norris
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 31 tables
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.