All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- Author(s)Chris Fitter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements 1. Historical Foundations: the Black Nineties and the Tudor Richesse of Political Dissidence 2. Theatrical Foundations: Performance Criticism and Transgressive Overdetermination 3. 2 Henry VI: Jack Cade, the Hacket Rising, and Shakespeare's Vision of Popular Rebellion 4. 2 Henry VI: Contexts and Allusion 5. 2 Henry VI: Political Stagecraft 6. Carnival Dynamics and The Taming of the Shrew 7. The quarrel is between our masters and us their men : Romeo & Juliet, Dearth, and the London Riots 8. As You Like It and Political Topicality 9. Betrayed to Every Modern Censure : As You Like It and Vestry Values 10. As You Like It Part Three: Dysresolution, Sexual Politics, and the Public Sphere 11. Conclusions Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyChristopher Fitter is Associate Professor of English at Rutgers University, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.