Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionFrom burning draft cards to staging nude protests, much left-wing political activism in 1960s America was distinguished by deliberate outrageousness. This book argues that these over-the-top antics were far more than just the spontaneous actions of a self-indulgent radical impulse.
- Author BiographyCraig J. Peariso is assistant professor of art history at Boise State University.
- Author(s)Craig J. Peariso
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note18 illus
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.