All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Katharine Sarah Moody
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleIntensities: Contemporary Continental Philosophy of Religion
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight692 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Steven Shakespeare,Dr. Patrice Haynes
- Table Of ContentsContents: Introduction; Part I An Emerging A/Theistic Imaginary: Religion and the critique of ideology; A theology of the God who dies; The excess of events over names; The matter of life; A theology of the (hyper-)real; A/Theism. Part II An Emerging IR/Religious Practice: 'Religion' with/out religion; A faith/less fighting collective; Faithful betrayal;Transformance art; Suspended space; The Church emerging after God. Conclusion; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyKatharine Sarah Moody (PhD, Lancaster University, UK) works at the intersection of European philosophy of religion and the empirical study of contemporary Christianity. She has published in philosophical and political theology.
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.29
- £69.50Trending at £109.45
- £15.17Trending at £16.06
- £25.45Trending at £34.83
- £50.40Trending at £51.23
- £30.79Trending at £33.96
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.