All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadicalizing Learning calls for a total rethinking of what the field of adult education stands for and how adult educators should assess their effectiveness. Arguing that major changes in society are needed to create a more just world, the authors set out to show how educators can help learners envision and enact this radical transformation.
- Author BiographyStephen D. Brookfield is Distinguished University Professor at the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He has taught for forty years in England, Canada, Australia, and the United States. A four-time winner of the Cyril O. Houle World Award for Literature in Adult Education, he is the author of numerous books on teaching including The Skillful Teacher, Discussion as a Way of Teaching, and The Power of Critical Theory, all from Jossey-Bass. John D. Holst is an associate professor in the Department of Leadership, Policy and Administration at the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where he teaches graduate courses in critical pedagogy, social theory, and educational research. He is the author of Social Movements, Civil Society, and Radical Adult Education.
- Author(s)John D. Holst,Stephen D. Brookfield
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight486 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.