CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.83
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1930s, the discourse of travel furthered divergent and conflicting ideologies and travel writers of the time revealed as much in their texts. This study explores both the intentional political rhetoric and the more oblique, almost unconscious subtexts of Waugh, Orwell, Greene and West.
- Author BiographyBernard Schweizer, who works as an independent scholar in New York, is currently completing a book-length study of Rebecca West.
- Author(s)Bernard Schweizer
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.