Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.62
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £17.02Trending at £27.56
- £16.89Trending at £17.21
- £10.06Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.08
- £11.75Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a detailed description of the Radio Access Network for UMTS (3G). Focuses on the subjects most relevant to today's network deployments, including HSDPA, HSUPA and the Iub transport network. Combines the protocol stack with signalling flows and network planning guidelines to provide a comprehensive treatment of the RAN for UMTS.
- Author BiographyChris Johnson has worked with UMTS networks for the past ten years and has worked for Nokia Siemens Networks for the past seven years. He is currently a Principle Engineer at NSN and is based in the UK.
- Author(s)Chris (Chris F.) Johnson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1264 g
- Width179 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.