Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionMarries the fields of radio studies and modernist cultural historiography to the 'ethical turn' in literary and cultural studies to examine how representative British writers negotiated the moral imperative for public service broadcasting that was crafted, embraced, and implemented by the BBC's founders and early administrators.
- Author BiographyProfessor Todd Avery is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Massachusetts Lowell, USA.
- Author(s)Todd Avery
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.