Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis material also includes tables of line frequencies from 12 MHz to 30THz (AlOJLm) as well as FORTRAN computer code to calculate the fine structure components of the lines, to evaluate radial matrix integrals, and to calculate the departure coefficients of hydrogen in a cosmic environment.
- Author(s)M.A. Gordon,Roman L. Sorochenko
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Number282
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXVII, 358 p.
- Weight605 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.