Radio and the Gendered Soundscape: Women and Broadcasting in Argentina and Uruguay, 1930-1950 by Christine Ehrick (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £79.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a history of women, radio, and the gendered constructions of voice and sound in Argentina and Uruguay.
- Author BiographyChristine Ehrick is Associate Professor of History at the University of Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Christine Ehrick
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine159 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.