All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe products that drive the wireless communication industry, such as cell phones and pagers, employ circuits that operate at radio and microwave frequencies. Following on from a highly successful first edition, the second edition provides readers with a detailed introduction to RF and microwave circuits.
- Author BiographyDEVENDRA K. MISRA, PhD, is Professor and Chair of Electrical Engineering in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. A senior member of the IEEE and associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement and the Journal of Subsurface Sensing, he received his PhD in Electrical Engineering from Michigan State University.
- Author(s)Devendra K. Misra
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width174 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.