CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionPresents over thirty extracts from the plays for radio and stage. Designed as a resource for actors working in radio, theatre or television, this collection of extracts is helpful for audition and performance work. Each extract is accompanied by a brief introduction and features an essay on the challenges, skills and rewards of radio acting.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Le Conte is lecturer in radio acting at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, and teaches radio modules at Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts. Marina Caldarone is radio tutor at Rose Bruford College and East 15 and has been actively involved in actor training, working in most of Britain's leading drama schools.
- Author(s)Marilyn Le Conte,Marina Caldarone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/08/2006
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleAudition Speeches
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.