All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Claus Grupen,Mark Rodgers
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication05/11/2016
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note111 black & white illustrations, 26 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight555 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Author BiographyClaus Grupen got the Ph.D. at Kiel University 1970 with a thesis on 'Electromagnetic Interactions on Cosmic Ray Muons. He was a Visiting Fellow of the Royal Society of England 1971 at Durham University, England. He is a Full Professor at Siegen University since 1981. He had Visiting professorships at Tokyo University 1980 and 1985. He was Pail Associate at CERN in 1990, 1994, and 2000. He got the Special High Energy and Particle Physics Prize of the European Society for the Discovery of the Gluon in 1979. He was awarded as member of the PLUTO Collaboration DESY, in 1995, Senior Fellow of the Helmholtz Association for Astroparticle Physics 2015, Radiation officer at Kiel University and Siegen University (since 1976). Mark Rodgers got the M.Sci. degree at the Cambridge University in Physics in 2007. He was a Visiting Researcher at Siegen University (Particle Physics) in 2008. He got the Ph.D. at Durham University in 2012 with a thesis on 'Automation of One-Loop Corrections for Multi-particle Processes'. He is currently working as a software engineer in Leeds, U.K.
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £22.01
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.