All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.08
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight777 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byD. Coomber
- Table Of Contents1 Methods of Detection and Measurement of Radioactive Nuclides.- 2 Gamma-Ray Spectrometry.- 3 Liquid Scintillation and ?erenkov Counting.- 4 The Application of Computers in Radiochemistry.- 5 Separation Methods for Inorganic Species.- 6 Radiochromatography and Radioelectrophoresis.- 7 Activation Analysis.- 8 The Use of Tracers in Inorganic Analysis.- 9 Tracer Methods in Organic and Biochemical Analysis.- 10 Determination of Radioactivity Present in the Environment.- 11 Miscellaneous Methods.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.