Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible overview of radiogenic isotopes, dataset evaluation and real-world applications for advanced undergraduate students and industry professionals.
- Author BiographyBruce F. Schaefer is a Senior Lecturer in Isotope Geochemistry at Macquarie University, Sydney. His work uses isotopes to solve a broad range of geological problems by identifying and subsequently applying, or on occasion developing, an appropriate isotopic tracer to solve the issue. His research interests include planetary differentiation, mantle plumes, Precambrian geodynamics and magmatic processes. Dr Schaefer was awarded the Tate Memorial Medal for original research from Adelaide University, where he graduated from. He held positions at the Open University, UK, and Monash University, Australia, before moving to Macquarie. His publications include work on magmatism, Precambrian tectonics, mineralised systems, groundwater, weathering rates, geophysics and meteorites.
- Author(s)Bruce F. Schaefer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note59 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.