Consider these sponsored items
- £37.59Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an experienced program director, Radiography Prep delivers a concise summary of the entire radiography curriculum in a readable narrative. It is a true must read for certification or recertification.
- Author BiographyD.A. Saia, MA, RT(R) (M) (Ridgefield, CT) is Adjunct Faculty, Radiologic Technologies Program, Concordia College, Bronxville, New York. She has been teaching radiography for more than 35 years.
- Author(s)D. A. Saia
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1195 g
- Width208 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement8th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.