All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses philosophy to show that Radiohead is the only band that matters. This book explains how Radiohead's music connects directly to the philosophical phenomenology of thinkers like Maurice Merleau-Ponty and Martin Heidegger, the existentialism of Albert Camus and Jean Paul Sartre, and the philosophical politics of Karl Marx and Jean Baudrillard.
- Author BiographyBrandon Forbes is a freelance writer based. George Reisch is the author of How the Cold War Transformed the Philosophy of Science and editor of Pink Floyd and Philosophy, Monty Python and Philosophy, and Bullshit and Philosophy. They both live in Chicago.
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/04/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight426 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBrandon W. Forbes,George A. Reisch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.