Radiowave Propagation and Smart Antennas for Wireless Communications by Ramakrishnan Janaswamy (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £88.87Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £67.02Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.48Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book emerged from teaching a graduate level course in propagation and smart antennas at the Naval Postgraduate School. Chapter 2 covers the basic principles of electromagnetic wave propagation relevant to path loss predictions in wireless communications.
- Author(s)Ramakrishnan Janaswamy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number599
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 312 p.
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.