All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrancois Odendaal's account of his three expeditions to travel the length of the River Amazon. It is a story of adventure, courage and personal experience, as well as a geographical, environmental and historical celebration of the continent of South America.
- Author(s)Francois Odentaal
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/1992
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleClassic Adventure S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date10/05/2000
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.