Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionTired of paying hundreds of dollars for a cell phone contract? Always end up with what seems like dozens of electrics accessories when all you wanted was a TV? Find yourself constantly stalked by telemarketers? Let this book teach you how to deal with all of those frustrations and more!
- Author BiographyRonald Lewis is a strong opponent of careless and greedy powerbrokers in corporate America and the hallways of Washington, D.C. Lewis blogs frequently about monetary policy in America and he is an outspoken critic of the Federal Reserve Banking System. He lives in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Ronald Lewis
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.