All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe more than two dozen Rai languages in eastern Nepal are linguistically highly varied. This title includes introductory chapters to Rai mythology and Rai grammar. It brings together different variants of myths from various Rai languages, presenting them with linguistic glossings in interlinear translations.
- Author BiographyKaren H. Ebert is Head of the Department of General Linguistics at the University of Zurich. Martin Gaenzle is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Vienna.
- Author(s)Karen H. Ebert,Martin Gaenzle
- PublisherThe Department of Sanskrit and Indian Studies
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleHarvard Oriental Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 69
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Department of Sanskrit and Indian Studies
- Content Note4 halftones
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.